Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

single flowers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: single flowers Reply with quote

Last edited by 56 DIN on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see anything. And, for some reason I can't edit them either.
Try to upload them again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you click on them you can see them.I think this was posted during the recent forum server upgrade.

Thomas can you describe what you were trying to achieve with these images to help my understanding of the image itself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Himself - thanks - uploaded them again
@ mo - i saw these during a short walk with the dog i cared for, for some days and looking what the dog is doing, i realized that there are a lot of small flowers, that are not recognized like bigger ones and nicer ones I took some pics and posted 2 of them here ( one with only some minutes light during the day, in a gap between big stones at the river and one between 2 fences). Normally they´re recognized as waste/ accesory/ rubbish plants.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather like the right shot. There is some nice soft diffused light. I'm don't think the wire fence adds anything though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Thomas,I would call them weeds in English Very Happy Were you trying to frame the 'flower" with the wire fence?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Mo and Yebisu for commenting

i think i made it to much as a kind of a "nice flower" shot - it should show the hard environment and i did not bring it into the picture - need to try again, more environment less flower

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it should show the hard environment and i did not bring it into the picture

This shows in the first picture, the green plant coming through the grey of the rocks....so you did succeed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the way the light falls on the potato(?) plant in number 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Mo and Skida,
i´ll go again when it is hotter/less rainy and the flowers look poorer, think this increases the impression and then show moree of the area around - anyhow it´s not important, but i want to get in the picture what i see.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These wouldn't show up for me at work, but at home they now do. I like the lighting in the left shot because it add some depth to the plant. I like the overall framing in the right shot better. It looks, however, like the focus in on the fence and not the flower. I don't have a problem with the fence being in the composition at all because it divides the image into segments.