Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sinar P (LF) - Heliar 4.5/135 - Voytek
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Sinar P (LF) - Heliar 4.5/135 - Voytek Reply with quote

Picture taken by Voytek, this is his first capture with this combo, taken at f4.5. He said "Hello" to everyone and he will come back beginning of next year.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the mysterious mood.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, exactly , very well done.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting location.

I like the mood too. Dark, empty, mysterious.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like very much the ancient and mysterious atmosphere. Perfect framing and lighting. Good job, Voytek.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila, I didn't know that picture from Sinar is here. I took 4 shots with Arista Edu 100 film, and 2 shots with outdated Ilford delta 80. I used 3 different lenses. Heliar 4.5/135 which covers 4x5 but without movements. I used also Wollensack 4/180, and Ilex Seminat 3.5/145. Both fully covered 4x5. Above picture was the best from all 6. I will show additional one taken with front swing. First picture and this one was taken with Arista Edu 100. I used Swedish HP CombiPlan T for developing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Voytek!!
Indeed a mysterious piece, but it has something...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you that bar has at least one bottle of Zubrowka vodka.
Very nice and smooth, I might add.