Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma 18mm f3.5 'Widerama'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject: Sigma 18mm f3.5 'Widerama' Reply with quote

I recently bought this lens from a member - Nick Chisbora, and I wanted to thank him here for his excellent response. I approached Nick after reading that he had this lens and he was very helpful, fair and patient. The lens arrived well pack and safe, and I am delighted with it. It is a Sigma 18mm f3.5 'Widerama'. I owned an M42 fit version many years ago and used it so much it started to fall apart. I know this lens often gets a poor review when compared to modern optics, but I love it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Sigma 18mm f3.5 'Widerama' Reply with quote

I have the same lens in M42 mount, I am fond of mine too.

AndrewSandersonPhoto wrote:
I recently bought this lens from a member - Nick Chisbora, and I wanted to thank him here for his excellent response. I approached Nick after reading that he had this lens and he was very helpful, fair and patient. The lens arrived well pack and safe, and I am delighted with it. It is a Sigma 18mm f3.5 'Widerama'. I owned an M42 fit version many years ago and used it so much it started to fall apart. I know this lens often gets a poor review when compared to modern optics, but I love it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote