Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shots with my Powershot A570is
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Shots with my Powershot A570is Reply with quote

I believe this is very similar to Glockman's A560, but 7 megapixels and image stabilisation.

I bought this is January 2008 as I wanted to learn more about how to take photos, and this camera offers aperture priority, shutter priority and full manual mode. This quickly led me to buying a DSLR (Sony a200 - November 2008):

Here's some of my early shots with the A570is below:

ISO 200 is a bit bleurgh in the dark!

A nice camera to have when you need something small and light, plus it has a 4 x zoom...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos!

Yup, your camera is pretty much exactly like mine (mine is also 7.1mp & 4X optical zoom), 'cept yours has IS, where mine doesn't. What suprises me about these LITTLE cameras is what excellent photos they are capable of producing...I honestly think anyone would be hard-pressed to tell a difference between photos taken with these little Canon PowerShot cameras, and a full-blown pro DSLR.