Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Selenium Landscape
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Selenium Landscape Reply with quote

Sony Nex-5T + 16-50mm kit lens

Loughinisland Lake, County Down, Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,this is simply stunning,I like everything about it Like 1 small I bet you are very pleased with this image.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Wow,this is simply stunning,I like everything about it Like 1 small I bet you are very pleased with this image.

Thank you!

I am pleased with it, although, to tell you the truth, it was a grab shot. Behind me are the ruins of three ancient churches which I was photographing when I heard the noise of a motor and turned round to see this view. Sometimes shots just land in your lap! Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!
Like 1

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Very nice!
Like 1

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I am pleased with it, although, to tell you the truth, it was a grab shot. Behind me are the ruins of three ancient churches which I was photographing when I heard the noise of a motor and turned round to see this view. Sometimes shots just land in your lap! Smile

You were intelligent to take the opportunity. Nice shot!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old grab shot,unplanned,opportunity,now there is a truth about photography.You got it and you got a good one Very Happy Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Ed Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Very nice Ed Like 1

Thanks kryss, I was pleased with how this one turned out. A magical place to visit on a summers day, especially the view behind me!

http://www.megalithicireland.com/Loughinisland%20Churches,%20Down.html