Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selenium Landscape
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Selenium Landscape Reply with quote

Sony Nex-5T + 16-50mm kit lens

Loughinisland Lake, County Down, Northern Ireland

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,this is simply stunning,I like everything about it Like 1 small I bet you are very pleased with this image.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Wow,this is simply stunning,I like everything about it Like 1 small I bet you are very pleased with this image.

Thank you!

I am pleased with it, although, to tell you the truth, it was a grab shot. Behind me are the ruins of three ancient churches which I was photographing when I heard the noise of a motor and turned round to see this view. Sometimes shots just land in your lap! Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!
Like 1

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Very nice!
Like 1

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I am pleased with it, although, to tell you the truth, it was a grab shot. Behind me are the ruins of three ancient churches which I was photographing when I heard the noise of a motor and turned round to see this view. Sometimes shots just land in your lap! Smile

You were intelligent to take the opportunity. Nice shot!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old grab shot,unplanned,opportunity,now there is a truth about photography.You got it and you got a good one Very Happy Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Ed Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Very nice Ed Like 1

Thanks kryss, I was pleased with how this one turned out. A magical place to visit on a summers day, especially the view behind me!

http://www.megalithicireland.com/Loughinisland%20Churches,%20Down.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm heading back home (Warrenpoint) in a few weeks, and you've added a photo-stop to my trip. Hopefully the trees will be in full leaf by then

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l9magen wrote:
I'm heading back home (Warrenpoint) in a few weeks, and you've added a photo-stop to my trip. Hopefully the trees will be in full leaf by then

They are in full leaf now, Lochlann. Funnily enough, on Friday I drove through Warrenpoint on my way to Kilkeel and then on the way home called in at Loughinisland as the weather was beautiful! I hope it's like this when you come back home. Friends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how quickly your memory fades. I'm living in Calgary now, and at this time of year you're just hoping the grass might begin to turn green (which it is this year). I'd forgotten just how early the trees come out, which is crazy as there was a sycamore outside mt bedroom window as a kid.

If you went through the 'Point on your way to Killeen, you passed my home.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.

Only one detail. The background should be not so sharp. More difusse, unsharp.

So the man was the object of the attention more emphasized