Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider-Kreuznach Retina-Tele-Xenar 135mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Schneider-Kreuznach Retina-Tele-Xenar 135mm f4 Reply with quote

I got this beautiful lens 3 days ago. I am still in the midst of making the adapter for it. Feels very solid and heavy. Mint condition.

This shot makes it looks like a parafait cup ! Laughing

The lens mount, Retina Compur electronic

The lens mounted on the Retina Compur electronic mount

A shot with her smaller sister

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a beauty, and something I've wondered about... is this for the Retina Relfex?
http://kodak.3106.net/index.php?p=301&cam=915

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received mine today, in its original box ...
Now i'm hardly waiting for the adapter for my K10D ...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
That's a beauty, and something I've wondered about... is this for the Retina Relfex?
http://kodak.3106.net/index.php?p=301&cam=915

Yes it is. Kodak Retina Reflex. I can mount it on my Kodak Instamatic Reflex body.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
I just received mine today, in its original box ...
Now i'm hardly waiting for the adapter for my K10D ...

Congrats ! Hope to see your samples soon when your adaptor comes. By the way, for mine, I was unable to achieve infinity due to the long flange distance of the adaptor. My adaptor now undergoes some modifications, hopefully able to reduce some distance.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kris,

Did you get that Instamatic Reflex working ? Just curious.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Hi Kris,

Did you get that Instamatic Reflex working ? Just curious.

The camera is working great but there is only one problem, 126 film. I could not find the films over here and worst, people who can developed the film found to be nil. Crying or Very sad

The following I am going to say may sound bit "hurting". I actually took the mount out of the camera and made into an adaptor for the Schneider lenses. I see no point of letting the camera or the lens to just sit there, I want to make it work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocking: I tried to focus indoor when I first mounted that nice lens.

No sharp image!? Shocked

Simple reason: too small rooms. This lens has nearest focus distance of 4 meters Embarassed

Laughing Laughing