Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Edixa-CURTAGON M42 samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Edixa-CURTAGON M42 samples Reply with quote

Just got my SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Edixa-CURTAGON today. See http://forum.mflenses.com/schneider-kreuznach-edika-curtagon-4-28-question-t70949.html

Some shots of the lens.

All pictures are unprocessed and straight from raw and exported.

EOS-M

Wide open.

F8

Wide open

F8

canon 5D, Tube, Wide open.

EOS-M Tube, Wide Open.

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roger,
nice pics, I like the bokeh of the shot of the plant inside.

Any infinity shots at f8/f11?

It is low/mid contrasty lens (as you would expect of lenses from that era), it seems similar than its brothers (I have only Xenars 50/2.8 and Xenons 50/1.9)

I like their look, but surprisingly I had a bad luck with mechanical quality - often dry focusing ring, stuck/uneven...etc). Glass often dusty, but maybe it is jut my bad luck.

So beautiful and with window showing the depth of fiels (on my Xenons at least)-Genius!

rado

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Splendid samples Roger, thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radissimo77 wrote:
Hi Roger,
nice pics, I like the bokeh of the shot of the plant inside.

Any infinity shots at f8/f11?

It is low/mid contrasty lens (as you would expect of lenses from that era), it seems similar than its brothers (I have only Xenars 50/2.8 and Xenons 50/1.9)

I like their look, but surprisingly I had a bad luck with mechanical quality - often dry focusing ring, stuck/uneven...etc). Glass often dusty, but maybe it is jut my bad luck.

So beautiful and with window showing the depth of fiels (on my Xenons at least)-Genius!

rado

Not net, I'll take some today if I can.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Splendid samples Roger, thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shots at Infinity

F4

F11 , slightly over exposed it looks like ( my fault ).

Last two , with adjusted exposure only.

To note, the air had a haze about at the tree line, and you see it in the pictures.