Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung nx100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Samsung nx100 Reply with quote

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:33 pm Post subject: NX100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to buy a really good nick nx100 c/w 30-50 lens and 30mm lens, 3 batteries + charger + instruction book and EVF10 viewfinder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Samsung nx100 Reply with quote

I`d be interested in the 30mm lens.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Drack but am selling as a complete kit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Trev, I think you should post a few pictures and set a price, please.

Attila wrote:
Usage of this forum:

8. Don't be lazy and put only name into a list plus price. Please describe items well at least in one sentence each and post shipping prices , images , VERIFIABLE EBAY ID (throw EBAY message system is a must for NEW MEMBERS)

Please respect these rules which are set for the best of the community.

The Administration.

Thanks!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trev wrote:
sorry Drack but am selling as a complete kit

I see. Well if you decide to sell it alone from the set - give me a PM.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont seem to be able to send pics to this forum, but anyone interested just ask and I'll email you some. Included with the set (forgot these) are 2 adapters, a Canon FD one and an M42 one PLUS Industar 50-2 in mind condition. Asking around 200 UKP which is fantastic value
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email me plz
my emails is
a l a i o s

at

yahoo

DOT

c o m