Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung NX 10mm fish-eye and 12-24mm lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Samsung NX 10mm fish-eye and 12-24mm lenses Reply with quote

Since getting my Samsung NX-20 I`ve been building up my NX lens collection and now own 3 lenses : 18-55 kit, 50-200 and f2/30mm. Lately I`ve been looking at the 10mm fisheye and 12-24mm wide-angle zoom lenses and put them both on the top of my wish list. I`ve looked the up and they both seem to be very good performers, but I was wondering if some of you guys have/have used any of these lenses and can give out some opinions about them.

I personally think that I`d get the 12-24 first due to it`s versatility, but the fish-eye is available new for 150-200$ cheaper on the bay so I`am stumped and could do with some help.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only tell you about the 12-24, as I've never used the 10mm. The 12-24 is a gorgeous lens and quiet small at the same time. I have no regrets using mine wide open and it makes an even better image on the NX20 compared to the NX11 before it.

I have just been to prague over the easter days and the 12-24 was on my NX20 90% of the time. A street shooters dream!

Cheers,

Karhallarn