Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samsung NX 100 20-50 kit lens Budapest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Samsung NX 100 20-50 kit lens Budapest Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful with all this ice!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I did go out today , just for this scene, rare opportunity to see it with ice in river.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the ice is a nice touch... the camera/lens resolves well but compared to the best (e.g. 6x9 120 or the best 35mm) there's some character that's not quite there with digital. I don't think it is a matter of information missing, so it's probably just preference.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photo Attila! I did not expect ice there, so I have learned something new Smile

Maybe I should get me a 20-50mm lens too. I have the NX100 since a week, but no lenses and no adapters as of yet.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Nice photo Attila! I did not expect ice there, so I have learned something new Smile

Maybe I should get me a 20-50mm lens too. I have the NX100 since a week, but no lenses and no adapters as of yet.

Take any NX lens without doubt, they are affordable and great lenses!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Yes the ice is a nice touch... the camera/lens resolves well but compared to the best (e.g. 6x9 120 or the best 35mm) there's some character that's not quite there with digital. I don't think it is a matter of information missing, so it's probably just preference.

MF can be better I believe it too, but I doubt about 35mm.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ice in the river makes this shot. Must be very cold in Budapest now!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to visit Budapest soon...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results.

I now have my NX100 with the same lens and I hope to be out and about tomorrow to give it a try. It will be the first time with a camera without a viewfinder.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
I have to visit Budapest soon...

Wait until spring Wink it will be nice to meet with you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg wrote:
Nice results.

I now have my NX100 with the same lens and I hope to be out and about tomorrow to give it a try. It will be the first time with a camera without a viewfinder.

It will be strange , but with AF lens and excellent AMOLED display will be not a real problem, look forward your results!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Attila very impressive in every way!!