Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

S-M-C Takumar 120mm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: S-M-C Takumar 120mm 2.8 Reply with quote

First shots...

with cpl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

Nice pics, all the three.

The SMC are great lenses and the 120 is one of them. The colors are superb, while the resolution is very adecuate for a portrait lens like it is.

And what about the people pics? I think that it should give you the better of itself.

Rino.
From an argentine man to a brazilian friend. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rino,

Thank you, my friend.

I love my Taks. I didn't have time to make some people shots, yet. But I guess the photo below is like some kind of people we know.. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, no doubts. The lens is a great portrait taker.

The correct contrast, very good colors (it's a smc lens!!) and enought resolution.

You have a winner.

Enjoy, my friend.

Rino.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a portrait with this lens I took just as the sun was disappearing today. At 2.8, ISO100 I think, and on my 5D (MK1). I must say I'm quite fond of this lens, especially since I got the 5D.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "120" is a relatively rare beast.....had it long....any pics of it?
Cheers, Pickles.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pickles wrote:
The "120" is a relatively rare beast.....had it long....any pics of it?
Cheers, Pickles.

I'll take some and upload it for you.

So many reasons to love this lens. The quality, solid metal construction. The smooth movement of the rings. And my favourite: the metal hood which screws in so neatly and tightly, and which can be turned around and fitted to the lens when stored, and fits so perfectly and snugly.

Of course also a love sight to behold at 2.8 holding it up to the light and looking through the glass Smile