Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rollei Planar 80/2.8 HFT for Rolleiflex SLX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Rollei Planar 80/2.8 HFT for Rolleiflex SLX Reply with quote

I'm puzzled by this one as my measurment (freelensing in front of nex) gives me around thirty something mm FFD. As it is medium format lens it's rather impossible. So what is wrong here?
I'm not sure about lens history. I recieved it as broken with aperture and shutter not working declared as 'for parts only'. I did cleaning and reasembly (new screws) and found out that linear motors and shutter parts are missing. I've managed however to bring aperture to life (and connected it to aperture ring) hoping to use it either with PSix or on smaller format as tilt-shift lens. Now I'm scratching my head whether something is wrong with optics or information posted on few websites that SLX has FFD of 74 mm is innacurate.

Please advice. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe I will put it another way. Does anyone possess such lens and could measure it's ffd? Mine copy set to infinity pressed against EOS bayonet (44 mm) focuses to 0.9 m. Is it normal?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavko wrote:
Or maybe I will put it another way. Does anyone possess such lens and could measure it's ffd? Mine copy set to infinity pressed against EOS bayonet (44 mm) focuses to 0.9 m. Is it normal?

No. Check if you have put all the things back in the right position.

You can find the adapter here.
http://rolleiflex.us/products/rollei-6000-series-lens-adapter-to-canon-eos-mount-with-focus-confirmation-chip

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I'll have to open it another time then to check whether some glass is missing... Do anyone have lens diagram of it?