Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rio de Janeiro Hills
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Rio de Janeiro Hills Reply with quote

I spent the last weekend in the Rio de Janeiro hills, a paradise.
I don't have too much lenses, but I am astonished with my last aquisition, the Tak 50 1.4. It is realy sharp, maybe my best lens. I used the 44M too.
For the sunset I used the Nik 18-135 AF, I am sorry it was the only lens in my bag that focus infinit, and I would like to share with you this landscape.
I hope you like the photos.

Tak 50 1.4

44M

[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones! I would like see more landscape photos from Rio.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila,

Thank you.

Concerning the Rio's landscapes, all I have were made with AF lens. I don't have a MF for landscapes.
Could you please take a look at my Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbraile/sets/72157594326422425

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of them awesome ! I think an 50mm lens also good for landscapes try it please!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will try. I have a Nikkor 50mm f/2 pre AI that I have to convert to AI. The other short lenses are M42.
As soon as I find a good lens I will buy and update my Rio landscapes photos.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greats pics!!!

You show a real paradise, and there are a lot in South America (Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, etc).

Very good job. Congratulations!!

Rino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rino,

Thank you. Yes, we live near of beautifull places. You have amazing places in Argentina. I know Ushuaia and Bariloche.
If you live in Buenos Aires you have a very good MF Lens bargain market on Sundays at San Thelmo..... Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FernandoB12 wrote:
Hi Rino,

Thank you. Yes, we live near of beautifull places. You have amazing places in Argentina. I know Ushuaia and Bariloche.
If you live in Buenos Aires you have a very good MF Lens bargain market on Sundays at San Thelmo..... Laughing

Yes FernandoB12.

Ah San Telmo's market. In the middle of the "Plaza Dorrego". I born and had my address near that for many years.

Well, in Brasil the beauty is in all sides (beaches, forests, cities, etc) is an endless list