Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Revuenon Special 135mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:01 am    Post subject: Revuenon Special 135mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

Anything "special" about this lens?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have one, I think I liked the quality

Revuenon was a relabel brand, I think Quelle maybe, Special may or may not indicate better source.

If we are even talking about the same lens - they could have had many "better" sources

It's all-metal though. I count 6 blades, no A/M switch (bad for us)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revue rebranded lenses from various manufacturers, like buerokratiehasser said: they were sold by the German retailer Foto-Quelle to complete their equipment line-up called Revue.

I've had a lot of different Revue lenses, some by Enna, some Pentacon and some by unknown Japanese makers, some good and some not so good. They even rebranded Konica and Zenit cameras and lenses.

Here's the 135, but yours might just look different, from what i remember it was a good lens, but nothing "special".

Revuenon-Special 2.8/135 by René Maly, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's it, right up to the orange lettering, |||| metal grip and the front lens that makes you wonder whether it's yellow. Comes off by turning hard left btw.

Mine more dented, silver wear on the black, 21xxxx serial, no cradle no cap :<