Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Revuenon 135mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Revuenon 135mm f2.8 Reply with quote

This morning the lens hit my mailbox, so I took a couple shots during lunch break. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to deliver some more.
both shots wide open (also because I first have to glue the A/M pin, it does not have a switch). Minimal color correction and slight sharpening in pp.

I was originally looking for a pentacon "bokeh monster", but I could'n find one at a reasonable price. then I settled with this one, but I think I can quite be happy with it, can't I? Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Nice pics, of course.

Is the Enna 135 lens?

The color rendering seems to be the same of the enna ones.

Rino.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
HI Nice pics, of course.

Is the Enna 135 lens?

The color rendering seems to be the same of the enna ones.

Rino.

The front ring just says "REVUENON-SPECIAL". serial number is 204356.
On the side, a golden sticker says "JCII72/passed/JMDC" and there's a "lens made in japan" etching. Original owner knew this far as well... So I don't really know the real manufacturer.

EDIT: some other pics...