Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Recognize a lens mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Recognize a lens mount Reply with quote

Hi!
I'm new to forum and also new to manual focus lenses. Recently, I acquired a beautiful Schneider Tele-Xenar 135mm f3.5, which, I thought, has a Rollei mount (based on various images on the net). However, it didn't fit the Rollei/EOS adapter that I tried to use to attach it to the camera. Can someone help to identify the type of mount on pictures below and help to pick the right adapter for it?

Thank you!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay ...

I think there is an issue with your pictures, cannot see them ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Recognize a lens mount Reply with quote

htumanyan wrote:
Hi!
I'm new to forum and also new to manual focus lenses. Recently, I acquired a beautiful Schneider Tele-Xenar 135mm f3.5, which, I thought, has a Rollei mount (based on various images on the net). However, it didn't fit the Rollei/EOS adapter that I tried to use to attach it to the camera. Can someone help to identify the type of mount on pictures below and help to pick the right adapter for it?

Thank you!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! First images are disable to prevent our forum from unwanted spammers, from now it will works.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila,
Thanks for enabling pictures.

I know you have lots of experience with manual lenses. Do you recognize mounts on pictures by any chance?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't! I think not SLR mount ,let we see perhaps somebody able to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpa ?

No, not Alpa -

Exakta Real ?