Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Received: EOS-M42 adaptor with focus confirmation chip
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Received: EOS-M42 adaptor with focus confirmation chip Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

At last I got something arriving from an eBay purchase Sad

I'll be testing it tonight.
It's a russian one, the manufacturer tells interesting differences with the other adapters:

Click here to see on Ebay

Let's see if this beast can help in getting my Cosinon 28mm in focus... Not able so far.

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suppose to be works fine , the Russian guy was who originally figure out and made this emulator. Friend of mine at beginning lived in Moscow he met with him and bough many adapters from him. Here people like this Russian emulator works fine. Hopefully yours will be fine too, I bought one from Roxsen, that is not worked and Roxsen didn't refund me any single cents.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Suppose to be works fine , the Russian guy was who originally figure out and made this emulator. Friend of mine at beginning lived in Moscow he met with him and bough many adapters from him. Here people like this Russian emulator works fine. Hopefully yours will be fine too, I bought one from Roxsen, that is not worked and Roxsen didn't refund me any single cents.

It seems to work very fine. I've been able to focus with my Cosinon 28mm 2.8. Here are the first shots:
http://jespicturesite.blogspot.com/
Not very good pictures because the noise (ISO800), but I think well focused, taking into account the small DOF at 2.8 opening and the speed (1/40 to 1/60).
The first one has some flash filling.
The fourth one seems quite out of focus, I was trying to focus the black chair at the center, behind the table.

I see some flare on whites. I'll try it more in depth under sunlight as soon as I can. And the Helioses too...
And also be of great help in putting the focus screen in good work.
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is works fine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Jes.

But tell me, what do you need all these clocks for, mate? Shocked Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble waking in the morning? Looks as though your adapter is working.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Congratulations, Jes.

But tell me, what do you need all these clocks for, mate? Shocked Wink

patrickh wrote:
Trouble waking in the morning? Looks as though your adapter is working.

LOL...

You catch me... I don't need any clock to wake up. Most days I wake-up 10 or 15 seconds before the only alarm clock I set beeps.
I like metering tools. Themrmometers, watches, anything that can count or measure something... If you look at them not all are working. One is a projection one (for the dark nights), the black one is a radio-clock that never misses a second. Two of them are cheap throw-in gadgets given by a magazine called GQ...

Thanks for watching my pictures Wink
Best regards,
Jes.