Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rebirth pentax 110 lense, Olympus PEN lense
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Rebirth pentax 110 lense, Olympus PEN lense Reply with quote

It's raining at the moment.
I have just compared diif. half format Lense from 1970's and the results is better as expected.
Pentax 110 , Olympus PEN Lense are so small and cover the sensor of G1.
To get better results, I insert fix apperture on Pentax 110 lense approx. f8, and on Olympus PEN lense is possible to set the apperture manually.
Please note that this conversion are reversible if someone want to use it with film.
I am not informed if film for pentax 110 still available...
Regards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one can never truly appreciate just how small the Pentax 110 system is until you mount one of its lenses on another system such as the m4/3. it makes the 110 system truly unique even to this day. they look like toys mounted on the panasonic. =)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Convert1

Very nice and clever proyect. It´s very positive give a new life to these old lenses. I want to see the pics taken with it. Please, share it.

The olympus lens is of the EE or EE2, isn't it? Loose the blades.

Well done!!! Regards, Rino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind word, yes indeed Pentax 110 lense is small and light like a toy !.
The Olympus PEN EE Series (D Zuiko = 4 glass member, I guess it is Tessar typ) exited me in the past, that's why I try to use it in digital body.
Here is one sample from the lense PEN @f5,6, Focus point was red flower.