Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktica B mount lenses, bellows and cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Praktica B mount lenses, bellows and cameras Reply with quote

I'm starting to clear my house a little of some unused camera equipment so I can convince myself that buying some other old lenses is a good idea. I'll post some pictures soon. I'll ship worldwide from the Netherlands. I'm dick_b on ebay if you'd like to check.

First up are some Praktica cameras and lenses:

- 2x Praktica B200 electronic body only, €10 each
I haven't got the matching batteries, so I haven't tested these properly. Mechanical shutter speeds run properly. Clean film pressure plates, one has a few marks on the focus screen, the other's is clean.

- Pentacon Prakticar 1:2.4 f=50mm MC B mount €15
Pancake type lens, hardly any wear on the lens. Focus is not completely smooth, a little bit of dust between the elements. Clean aperture blades, glass without scratches or fungus.

- Pentacon Prakticar 1:2.8 f=28mm MC B mount €15
Hardly any wear on the lens. Focus is completely smooth. Clean aperture blades, glass without scratches or fungus but with some marks on the coating.

- Pentacon Prakticar PB 4.5~5.6 / 80~200 MC B mount €8
Sigma zoom, like new apart from a circle of very light haze on the inside of the front element.

- Praktica B mount automatic bellows €40
In very good condition, hardly any signs of wear. Only on the tripod mount of the built-in focussing rack.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turned out that the Sigma zoom was fairly easy to clean. So no more haze and an enormous price increase to €10.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad lens that Sigma, I got lots of use from mine with a BC1 body back in my student days.