Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Portsmouth with Hasselblad. Zeiss and 1999 Fuji Astia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:11 am    Post subject: Portsmouth with Hasselblad. Zeiss and 1999 Fuji Astia Reply with quote

Went on a 5-day Coach Trip to Isle of Wight with Kirbys Coaches -- took my 2002 HASSELBLAD 501CM and for COLOUR used a A24 back with more of the 1999 outdated FUJI ASTIA 220 film that I home-processed in a BELLINI E6 kit. Metering was with WESTON MASTER V using Incident method.
Shots around PORTSMOUTH while waiting for Ferry using 50mm f4 CFi Distagon T*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting images - especially the first and the last one! They remind me of better days when images used to be carefully composed ... It's a pity that not too many people regularly look at the "Slide Film Gallery" here at mflenses.

Maybe you should write regularly about your experience with Hasselblad lenses in the main "Manual Focus Lenses" part of the forum where al the traffic is? I really would appreciate it since I don't own Hasselblad cameras - my only related gear are two Zeiss lenses for Hasselblad (Planar 2.8/80mm and Sonnar 5.6/250mm) which I got for free at a local photo store. Their shutter & apertures were slow ... so they threw them away. Otherwise they look like new. The 250 is very well corrected and perfectly useable on modern FF cameras, but a bit heavy of course.

S