Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Portraits of Charly using a 35mm Lamegon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Portraits of Charly using a 35mm Lamegon Reply with quote

Buddy of mine, Charles "Charly" Djivanidis, french chanson singer and retired restaurant chef, trained by Paul Bocuse.

It spontaneously happened, so I had to use what I had with me, a 35mm Lamegon lens on Pana GH4, shot at approx f5.6

This lens was once made for highest resolution copies of documents to microfiche, I have adapted it to use
on modern digital cameras. Resolution above 200lppm from what I could find out. Also used in larger form
as a high resolution aerial reconnaissance lens for up to 284x284mm film format. This one covers 24x36mm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures, Klaus. The Lamegon doesn't seem to be so lame afterall! Mr. Green

Cheers!

Abbazz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that works for me!

The last shot of the dog's head is my least favourite but the others I really enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done.