Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Playing with the Pentaxes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Playing with the Pentaxes Reply with quote

Ok, so they are almost as fun to play with as toy soldiers Wink

Last edited by Nesster on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uuuuuu... Pentax, Pentax, Pentax,........ http://www.ok1000pentax.com/2007/12/vintage-pentax-television-ads.html Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice group of excellent cameras!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Playing with the Pentaxes Reply with quote

And KX it is pleasant to me more black. Smile

Last edited by Kamerer on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's some beautiful brassing you have going on

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
That's some beautiful brassing you have going on

By the way for Pentax KX the wardrobe trunk from Zenit--3m/helios-44 approaches.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit Atilla, isn't there some way you can restrict the size of pictures posted on the forum? I'm fed up of asking nicely and being ignored. These pictures are 1200 wide, so the Flikr excuse doesn't wash for me any longer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is these are linked pictures. I can't re-size them or takes some work how can I restrict, solution if somebody not keep our respect we can remove his posts or ban him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Dammit Atilla, isn't there some way you can restrict the size of pictures posted on the forum? I'm fed up of asking nicely and being ignored. These pictures are 1200 wide, so the Flikr excuse doesn't wash for me any longer.

With all due respect I'd posted this before you explained the 900 thing, and hadn't resized this. I'll do so now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
peterqd wrote:

With all due respect I'd posted this before you explained the 900 thing, and hadn't resized this. I'll do so now.

OK, thanks, I understand that now. But do you expect me to have a moan about over-large picture sizes each and every time someone posts one? And it wasn't directed just at you, this was the third thread I'd read in 10 minutes last night where I couldn't see the whole picture on my screen and the text disappeared off the right hand side. If this doesn't happen on your screen then you're lucky - you have no idea how infuriating it is.

My screen is 19", set at 1280 x 1024 resolution. I don't have enough space for a larger screen and I cannot work with a higher resolution due to my eyesight and the intricate work I have to do in AutoCAD. I am sorry this restricts you, but I really don't see the benefit of posting pictures that are too big to fit on the screen.