Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pink Punk on Pentax !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Pink Punk on Pentax ! Reply with quote

Son of a Lady who ran an Agency in Hutton, Brentwood, for budding TV and Stage stars -- she got me to take him as a 1980's 'Punk' style -- not sure if it got him any work though !! I used my PENTAX 6x7 + 200mm f4 SMC Takumar and AGFA CT18 film. Lighting was by Bowens Monolite and some old Braun Hobby heads, in my lounge studio. I found photo in a lot of transparencies sent back by an agency that took over the original one that went broke when the owner died.
Pink Punk by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice!

when was this?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good photo although I don't care for his style

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
nice!

when was this?

Ditto. Googling the film, it didn't use E6. Looks good though.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was taken on the 1980's I think when I used to get some work from that lady who ran the Theatrical Agency -- it was in the Agency files for so many years without being used so I didn't earn a penny from it !
Yes , AGFA CT 18 had its own developing chemistry at 20oC NOT the 38oC at which E6 is done !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT18 was easy to process, compared to E4 or E6. I liked the colours from Agfa better than the Kodak.