Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax Spotmatic Trio
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Pentax Spotmatic Trio Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have really enjoyed looking at your Spotmatics/accessories post (s),you must be enjoying taking these.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I have really enjoyed looking at your Spotmatics/accessories post (s),you must be enjoying taking these.

Yes Mo, I did. Since taking this photo I have sold the camera bodies and sometimes I regret it. But I used the money to purchase some Konica and Minolta lenses which I use, unlike the cameras which just sat looking pretty on a shelf! Rolling Eyes Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking Spotmatic trio. I too have an F and an SP. I also have an SP 1000 that I'm probably gonna sell. I bought it as part of an outfit. I was after the lenses that came with it, only one of which was a Takumar -- a late model one, though -- a 55mm f/1.8 SMC Tak. The others were a Vivitar 135/2.8, a Bushnell 35/2.8, and a nice old Sigma 80-230/4.5 with case, hood and both caps. I've checked out the aftermarket lenses with my NEX 7 and they're all good performers, so I think I'll keep them and just sell the body.

I have no desire to sell the first two Spotmatics I have, but I'm figuring I might be able to get $25-30 or so for the SP 1000 on eBay. Not nearly enough to buy a nice Minolta lens, though Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few cameras sitting aorund myself...including a near mint Pentax Black MX and another Pentax body that I can't even remember what model it is (or where it is, Laughing )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you decide to sell your MX, you should be able to get a respectable amount for it. Especially since it's black and near mint. Something of a rarity these days to find minty black MXes. They were used a lot by the pros, ya know, so often got pretty beat up.

I'd make you an offer on it, but honestly I can't afford right now to make you an offer for anywhere close to what it's worth.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful kids! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice set, I like old Pentax' they just look and feel right. Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Edgar does not mind,Mike,its a tough call when it comes to the MX,It deserves to be used and I have thought about trying to sell it....but keep holding back as its a lovely camera and I always think one day I'll use it...but that day has not yet come.