Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 110 20-40mm f2.8 (with front element removed) on Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Pentax 110 20-40mm f2.8 (with front element removed) on Q Reply with quote

You know how I said I had two, well one wasn't focusing right, so out comes the front element (just wasn't screwed down all the way) cleaning cleaning cleaning and hang on a second..

Click 0
Click 1
Click 2
Click 3

Woooo, what a Hottie. She's alright that Queen of ours. That's an Australian 5 dollar note if the shaft# didn't give it away Razz

The little pentax Q has pixel highlights or whatever they are called so focusing wasn't so bad. There is room to make it sharper yet with a homemade aperture to fit the rear, these were at f2.8.. actually that probably doesn't count since the front... no the measurement of the opening hasn't changed. f2.8.

Anyway I was going to fix it and sell it.... but hay now I have a handy macro setup. Working distance was quite good. in that I was about an 1inch to 1.5inches above the subject. Neeto

Oh to put it into some kinda scale. This is my phone screen Razz

Pixels
Pixels Lazy Crop

I reckon if I lined up the pixels to match the pixel array of the sensor it could be sharper still Razz

# In school we used to fold up a 5 dollar note turning the Queens chin and neck to look as if it was male genitalia. With that , (if you got the folds right) it appeared to be entering her blouse or female genitalia. It was all the rage going through puberty. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is a bit of fun really.

Click for yellow and Click for Red

Only because it's cold here this morning! Confused

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow for me!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange what amuses Aussies. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Strange what amuses Aussies. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed I have always been slow on the uptake and walked into this with my head in the sand,next time I will be reading your posts very carefully. Smile