Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon Pentaflex 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Pentacon Pentaflex 8 Reply with quote

This may be a bit off topic for a first post but I'm hoping one of you still image loving guys might be into the moving image, too. Especially an Eastern European BM.

There was an East German 8mm camera called the Pentacon Pentaflex 8 which has a bayonet mount .

It had the following interchangeable lenses made by Zeiss:

Flektogon f2/5.5mm.
Flektogon f2/12.5mm
Jena B f2/25mm
Jena S f2.8/40mm
Pentovar f2.8/8-32mm

Does anyone own any of these? How easily available are they? I did a quick and maybe not thorough enough ebay search with no joy (for either camera or lenses). I'd like to buy the camera but only if I can get my hands on the lenses especially the 5.5 mm.

Any help would be appreciated. I'll post a fuller introduction to myself later. Thanks in advance.

http://super8wiki.com/index.php/Pentacon_Pentaflex_8_(Super8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! I am Eastern European with pretty good knowledge about Eastern lenses, but I never interested about movie lenses. I not seen many here locally.