Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OLYMPUS SP510uz 7.1mp
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: OLYMPUS SP510uz 7.1mp Reply with quote

I just like this one

Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mo-Fo,

Have you ever tried super macro feature? They say that you can come close to the object even 1cm and get very good results?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,I use it for taking photos of flowers.Trying to get near the cat with it you end up with a nose print or face full of fur...or worse the cat's rear end Laughing
here's some examples

Last edited by mo on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
Yes,I use it for taking photos of flowers.Trying to get near the cat with it you end up with a nose print or face full of fur...or worse the cat's rear end Laughing

Very Happy

I mean some flower photos, close maximum, if you have some please share it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this camera but it has it's draw backs...it is not fast in taking more than one photo,It hunts (I think that's what you call it) while trying to focus which can drive you nuts when chasing that bird shot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a macro of the cats paw with good light after learning about using morning light.

The anti shake feature is fantastic you can wobble a bit but still get a decent shot especially on macro.But I want more so I am using the Film SLRs and MF lenses...then go on to the digital SLR.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually quite good results i find satisfying, in the ads, it's said that camera has 10fps, isn't that true?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my camera here
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2007_reviews/sp510.html

What is 10fps??