Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Not Recommended - Park Cameras www.parkcameras.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Not Recommended - Park Cameras www.parkcameras.com Reply with quote

Bought a flash adapter from this company which is supposed to be next day delivery. A couple of weeks have passed and it hasn't turned up and 2 emails have been ignored.

Avoid!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is unusual. I have dealt with them with no problem. Have you telephoned?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'd have phoned them the day after the delivery failed to arrive. I bought one or two things from them with no problems.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did get an email saying that it was posted via recorded delivery but not considered lost until a month had passed. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I did get an email saying that it was posted via recorded delivery but not considered lost until a month had passed. Crying or Very sad

The Royal Mail doesn't consider an item lost until fifteen business days have elapsed.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump3?catId=400144&mediaId=15500181