Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NIKON FM Press Kit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:16 am    Post subject: NIKON FM Press Kit Reply with quote

When I was working as Local Freelancer all the Brentwood Gazette Staffers had a NIKON with MECABLITZ Flash and a WINDER !! I had a small Asahi Pentax S3 and NO Winder ! Many years later I have been Gifted loads of Gear by a 92-yearold Camera Club member who has sold up and moved to Northern Ireland to be with his Son and Daughter so I have a NIKON PRESS KIT now !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you Pete!

That 50mm f2 "H" lens is pretty quick focusing too! A bit surprised to see it on something as new as an FM, but some of the old school press photographers swore by it. The CT-45 didn't quite have the out-put of the CT-60, but the batteries are a lot less problematic.

ETA:

MD-12 motor drives are going for around 45 bucks now, and are a better fit from a user standpoint on that camera style.

-D.S.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice score! Are you going to post up some work with it?

Seeing that and thinking about everyone saying my F5 is heavy. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:43 am    Post subject: Nikon FM Reply with quote

I HAVE put in a selection of Test Colour Shots on the FM on old Kodak Ektacolor Pro Gold 160 but none with the MECABLITZ so far --

PS i also now have the Heavy F5 The Beast ! bough off a camera club member who got it new then never used it much