Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon D800 & Micro-Nikkor 3,5/55mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject: Nikon D800 & Micro-Nikkor 3,5/55mm Reply with quote

It was over 30 degrees here this morning.

So I always retreat to a shady spot on our terrace at such temperatures. Beside this place my wife has planted a dahlia in a flower pot, which bees and bumblebees like to visit.

A good opportunity to try some handheld snapshots.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BE SURE CLICK IMAGE FOR FOR FULL RESOLUTION (forum resizing software image is poorly rendered!)

Like 1 Nice! (Although I wish you'd focused a tiny bit further away to get bee in focus)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog Like Dog Happy Dog

visualopsins wrote:
I wish you'd focused a tiny bit further away to get bee in focus

look in focus for me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
Happy Dog Like Dog Happy Dog

visualopsins wrote:
I wish you'd focused a tiny bit further away to get bee in focus

look in focus for me

I see focus on pistils/stamens just above bee head in photo. Smile Which is not to say image is not perfectly acceptable.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the camera and lens combination, and lighting situation, well done~ especially for hand-held.
I have the old P-nikkor here and haven't used it in a while. It may be time to get it out before the flowers all wilt from heat here.

-D.S.