Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 105/2.5 again
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 105/2.5 again Reply with quote

I got inspired by a previous thread and took the 105 out yesterday. Maybe not ideal motives for a portrait lens.
Hopefully I'm not boring you with these fall colors. Hard to avoid them this time of the year.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh yes, two wonderful shots, well composed. And no, I'm not bored of fall colors, yet Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great composition, fantastic shot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fall colors boring? Not hardly.

Great shots, Sven. Wish I could find something as picturesque around here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments guys. They are much appreciated.
The 105 is a great lens. I have the newer PC type. I'm a bit curious on the older P type.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the lens, compositions and colours

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the fall colours and your composition is great too!

I have pretty much zero composition skills because I spend most of the time pointing the camera at telegraph poles and chimneys from my front door step to test different MF lenses instead of actually going out to take photos!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatdeeman wrote:
I love the fall colours and your composition is great too!

I have pretty much zero composition skills because I spend most of the time pointing the camera at telegraph poles and chimneys from my front door step to test different MF lenses instead of actually going out to take photos!

Thanks!
I have my fair share of captures of the neighbours chimney and roof tiles though Smile
I guess that the knowledege that we get from testing lenses is very useful for live photography as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Love the lens, compositions and colours

patrickh

I feel that the 2.5/105 normally produce well saturated and pleasing colours. The sharpness is difficult to beat as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sven
Agreed. It's one of the best around Smile Smile

patrickh