Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Member - Rokkor Bokeh (645K)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: New Member - Rokkor Bokeh (645K) Reply with quote

Greetings MF'ers,
This is my first post to the forum. Just joined last week and looking forward to the wealth of info and images here. Here are a few shots from some of my first MF lenses. Minolta Rokkors 58/1.2 and 85/1.7 both converted to EOS mount. I'm shooting these on the 40D and 1DII for the time being.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking/commenting,
JayT

58/1.2

85/1.7

58/1.2

Last edited by Sirfishalot on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Image Links Not Working -Never Mind Reply with quote

Wierd, theyre showing up now. Maybe because it was my first post.

Not sure why my linked images (from PBase.com) won't show up in the submitted post. They show up when I preview it, but when I submit the post the links don't seem to connect.
Anyone else here using PBase.com to link to that can shed some light on the issue?

Thanks,
JayT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Jay!

Attila will take care of your pictures in a moment. This is a precaution for
spammers coming in and polluting the forum.

Bill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: New Member - Rokkor Bokeh (645K) Reply with quote

Sirfishalot wrote:
Greetings MF'ers,
This is my first post to the forum. Just joined last week and looking forward to the wealth of info and images here. Here are a few shots from some of my first MF lenses. Minolta Rokkors 58/1.2 and 85/1.7 both converted to EOS mount. I'm shooting these on the 40D and 1DII for the time being.

JayT

58/1.2

85/1.7

58/1.2

Pbase frequently not serve well linked images, now we must see your pictures , but I not see all unfortunately. I suggest to seek another image site like flickr or imageshack etc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pbase does not work at many places for auto-(up)loading,
and is getting slower to access day by day. Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirf.,
I don't know what you are doing but this:

http://i.pbase.com/o2/87/63987/1/102937942.YpAYlAmE._C9A5963.jpg

Isn't the proper format for posting. It won't work

Jules

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirfishalot wrote:
Greetings MF'ers,

JayT

58/1.2

http://www.pbase.com/sirfishalot/image/102937942

85/1.7

http://www.pbase.com/sirfishalot/image/102494291

58/1.2

http://www.pbase.com/sirfishalot/image/102852826

I've tracked down your images and posted the direct links so we can see them. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images I think on these cams every lens can singing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome sirfishalot - and a stunning gallery it is too. The PNW is getting really crowded!

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirfishalot: Just STUNNING images, a real tribute to the lens AND the skill of your photography! Yes, our PNW is getting well represented! I'm across the water from you on the Kitsap Peninsula.

I love your gallery on pBase...exquisite images for sure. Welcome!