Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New image pop up doesn't allow full sized?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: New image pop up doesn't allow full sized? Reply with quote

So yesterday I posted resized pics in the ongoing 28mm thread, linked to full sized images elsewhere. When the image in thread was clicked the full sized image would open in a new tab or browser window.
But today that doesn't happen. The link still works but it opens in a pop up and it's also resized. Seems to be specific to this forum.

Attila?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See here http://forum.mflenses.com/new-mobile-interface-t72125.html#1445682 Attila's doing an upgrade, mention in that thread any issues or thoughts. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please continue discussion in my post, on my desktop computer if I click on picture it pops up in new window like before, its resize pictures to actual device, but pop up not changed, works like before. On my mobile chrome I have to push longer to get linked picture.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all seems to be working now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news, thank you!