Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My new film camera!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: My new film camera! Reply with quote

A Fujica 35EE - it's a strange camera: everything is in a different place from normal - looking forward to trying the six-element 45mm f1.9 lens.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking toy ! Smile congratulation!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, looks in great shape, congrats! Nice product photos, did you take
these?

Bill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful camera!!! Excellent photos!
Really, I like those cams a lot. It is like cars. Today's cars all look the same but cars of the 60s and 70s had a special character, they had an individual design.

Your cam is gorgeous! Hope you like it a lot (if not, tell me Wink ).

BTW, perhaps you need one of those:
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will love this camera. It takes very sharp pictures. It is a little strange to get used to the film advance however. Also the lens adjustments are a little small (maybe my hand are just big). One thing to be carefull about. If this model has a self timer NEVER USE IT. If the timer sticks so goes the shutter. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that, unlike my bored girlfriend, you would all be as excited as me! (Who needs a girl when you have MFLenses.com! - new slogan, Atilla?) Glad everyone liked the photos, too - which I quickly took with a quick and cheap setup involving a white umbrella and a flash. I always find it easier to put a flash on a tripod and handhold, than tripod-mount my camera for long exposure product shots...

I found out that the Fujica 35 EE cost $120 in 1961 - I'm wondering how much that is in today's money?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Here I found a manual:

http://66.49.230.119/pdf_files/fujica_35-ee.pdf

from

http://butkus.org/chinon/fujica/fujica_35-ee/fujica_35-ee.htm

Congratulations.

Cosmin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Cosmin!