Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My new film camera!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: My new film camera! Reply with quote

A Fujica 35EE - it's a strange camera: everything is in a different place from normal - looking forward to trying the six-element 45mm f1.9 lens.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking toy ! Smile congratulation!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, looks in great shape, congrats! Nice product photos, did you take
these?

Bill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful camera!!! Excellent photos!
Really, I like those cams a lot. It is like cars. Today's cars all look the same but cars of the 60s and 70s had a special character, they had an individual design.

Your cam is gorgeous! Hope you like it a lot (if not, tell me Wink ).

BTW, perhaps you need one of those:
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will love this camera. It takes very sharp pictures. It is a little strange to get used to the film advance however. Also the lens adjustments are a little small (maybe my hand are just big). One thing to be carefull about. If this model has a self timer NEVER USE IT. If the timer sticks so goes the shutter. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that, unlike my bored girlfriend, you would all be as excited as me! (Who needs a girl when you have MFLenses.com! - new slogan, Atilla?) Glad everyone liked the photos, too - which I quickly took with a quick and cheap setup involving a white umbrella and a flash. I always find it easier to put a flash on a tripod and handhold, than tripod-mount my camera for long exposure product shots...

I found out that the Fujica 35 EE cost $120 in 1961 - I'm wondering how much that is in today's money?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Here I found a manual:

http://66.49.230.119/pdf_files/fujica_35-ee.pdf

from

http://butkus.org/chinon/fujica/fujica_35-ee/fujica_35-ee.htm

Congratulations.

Cosmin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Cosmin!