Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My MF lenses on the wonderful Panasonic Lumix GF1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: My MF lenses on the wonderful Panasonic Lumix GF1 Reply with quote

1: Super Tak 28mm f3.5

2: Olympus Zuiko 50mm f1.4 - I have the 28mm f2.8 also

3: Kenlock 80-200mm f4.5

4: Super Tak 135mm f3.5

5: Super Tak 55mm f1.8

More to follow as i spend spend spend!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does the camera handle, particularly with the longer lenses? Do you find the lack of a built-in eye level viewfinder a problem?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It handles just like a big compact...which is kind of is but with all the features of a DSLR but much less bulky. I have yet to find a situation where i have not been able to see the screen. I expect there will be a few times when i won't be able to see the screen 100% but that will be very rare and definitely won't constitute me paying out all that money for a view finder that I'll need a few times a year. Saying this i have not used it in the summer although i have used it on sunny days with no problems at all.