Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Jupiter-8 50mm f2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 shoot has especially nice clarity, I see nothing wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, i find this lens awesome for the kind of photos i like to take,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots , now I cant wait till my adapter arrives ,I also have a silver j-8 , first ever Rf lens I bought. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
#1 shoot has especially nice clarity, I see nothing wrong.

Thank you.
If I take a picture in good light with little PP there are good results. The closer the subject, the better contrast and sharpnes. It seems that it looses clarity and sharpnes with distance.

I'm beginer in this things, so still learning.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we are again with Jupiter 8 on E-M5:

Exif should be there, but in any case ISO 2000 and f2.
What do you think?

It was a 50mm day. Jupiter 8 at 50mm f2 and m43 Olympus Zuiko at 45mm f1.8. You can check the results here: blog . Just ignore the language. First 7 are Jupiter, after the two sentences Olympus Zuiko. Of course everything wide open and ISO2000. Converted in BW, not a lot of PP.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting from Apug..three lenses compared wide open, and the ordinary Canon FD 50mm f1.8 gave very good results.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum52/123403-lens-comparison.html

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After long time of auto focus lenses, today I taked Jupiter 8 from my bag and putted it on E-M5 and went to walk. What a joy to use. I was also very fast with focus, and also more or less very acurate. Just a few photos: