Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MXV Photographic Ltd.: absolutely excellent
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: MXV Photographic Ltd.: absolutely excellent Reply with quote

Hello,

I want to publicize this shop

http://www.mxv.co.uk/

In Ebay they are mxvphoto05.

They are wonderful! Really!

I was looking for Bronica SQ-A stuff and firstly I searched in ebay. I found some interesting items in their account and from there I passed to their website. Here I found a Bronica wonderland. There are a lot of other stuff but they seem specialized in medium format. Unfortunately in the website they don't show photos of the items and they cannot email them. So I phoned asking to describe the condition of the items I were interested in. They took them off the shelf and described me very precisely their condition.
So I bought. Even if they don't publicize in the website, they accept Paypal if you take all the costs.
I ordered from Italy Jan, 6th, the goods were shipped the day after and they arrived today Jan, 9th.
The condition of the items is better than I thought and the evaluation they give is absolutely right or maybe worse than real. Prices are absolutely fair if not really cheap (at least for the stuff I was looking for).
I think they are really good seller.

Andrea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing! People like share only bad information mostly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I must agree. I found their site (didn't know they are on eBay as well) and visited their shop in Uckfield. Very nice people (we communicated via e-mails for couple of days ago just before I visited them) the condition of the item(s) I bought was perfect. I MEAN perfect although the site said good condition I bought brand new flashgun and when I looked at it just from curiosity I asked if they had another one and laughed because I didn't expect them to have one. Guess what, they had so I took that one as well. The price was just excellent. I bought the two flashguns for a price for which I could get only one on eBay.
If it wasn't that far from where I live I would come to visit them (and for shopping) every week.
Greatly recommended.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a minor problem with MXV actually. Not enough to get upset about. I bought a Rolleinar from them. They shipped me 2 Rolleinars and charged me for two (on my credit card). I returned the extra one, but it was perhaps 3 weeks before they refunded me (by cheque).

I've mentally flagged them as a strange operation (many camera shops are, in my experience).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintoid wrote:
I had a minor problem with MXV actually. Not enough to get upset about. I bought a Rolleinar from them. They shipped me 2 Rolleinars and charged me for two (on my credit card). I returned the extra one, but it was perhaps 3 weeks before they refunded me (by cheque).

I've mentally flagged them as a strange operation (many camera shops are, in my experience).

nice...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found them good too, though quite expensive compared with other camera shops.