Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

moscowphoto
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: moscowphoto Reply with quote

A package from Moscow arrived today - with some damage..

However inside...

... a perfectly packed lens..

The delivery took 10 days - Moscow-UK. I can live with that. The lens is exactly as described and in excellent condition.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 days pretty good time from outside EU, don't forget custom control is necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would back John up here, Moscowphoto is very good with very fast shipping time, well packaged and easy to deal with. Recommended highly

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have just had a full refund from this guy Mika...

I bought a lens which had been advertised as being fungus and scratch-free. I did my PayPal bit, but then received a mail from the seller telling me that he had just found some small scratches on the rear element. I was also asked if I'd like a partial or full refund...

Which I thought was nice.

I had pretty much decided to ask for a partial refund, but decided to take another look on the 'Bay to see if there was a similar lens to buy. In which case I'd ask for the full refund and start again.

There was another identical lens - at the same price - from the same seller...

But wait!!! Could it be the same lens? With exactly the same serial number? For sale again before it had even been shipped to me / or refunded? With the scratches advertised this time?

Yes, is the answer.

And that, is why I cannot and will not recommend Moscowphoto.

PS - This is not a figment of my imagination. It happened this morning, and I took screengrabs of both auctions Smile