Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More Tamron 350/5.6 shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: More Tamron 350/5.6 shots Reply with quote

I simply love it Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sharp beautiful lens I can't tolerate well strange bokeh (rings) so I sold it and kept simple cheap glasses like Tair3 300mm. On last samples where is no background this lens show it's power for street photographers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than the doughnut shaped bokeh this is a nice sharp lens. The last photo is a winner in my book. Very well done.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a real quality lens and I so pissed that I sold mine when autofocus came along

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to test it against the 500/8 and againt my two 300/4 lenses, but it seems to be a very sharp catadioptric lens Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful! I may be somewhat crazy, I guess, because I have always loved the little circles of highlights. Shocked