Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More blossoms
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: More blossoms Reply with quote

Out today at lunchtime and captured a couple more blossom shots

Lens ? Sorry guys It’s that Lens Baby again

Last edited by Rob Leslie on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red ones just great! Wow!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots!
And nice title! (More bossoms !?)
At least, you left the double-s in there... Wink ;P

Well, it's a way to produce traffic. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Nice shots!

It seems my mind often wanders and blossoms and bosoms do sort of blur sometimes, it gets even worse with doubles!
Sorry it wasn’t intentional the spelling has been corrected and I am thinking about treatment for my other problem!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: #1 Reply with quote

Hello,

I like the first one , more. Well done.

All the best.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: More blossoms Reply with quote

Rob Leslie wrote:

And you're trying to tell me the lens has nothing to do with the colours? These colours jump off the page and hit you in the eye!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Leslie wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
Nice shots!

It seems my mind often wanders and blossoms and bosoms do sort of blur sometimes, it gets even worse with doubles!
Sorry it wasn’t intentional the spelling has been corrected and I am thinking about treatment for my other problem!

Very Happy

Hey, Rob!

I wonder who's got the bigger problem, the one who produces the typo (you) or the one who sees some sexual reference in it (me). Laughing Embarassed Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Rob Leslie wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
Nice shots!

Very Happy

Hey, Rob!

I wonder who's got the bigger problem, the one who produces the typo (you) or the one who sees some sexual reference in it (me). Laughing Embarassed Wink

I can blame the spelling typo error problem on my keyboard. I have no idea what the ones who don't see any sexual reference can blame it on!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: More blossoms Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Rob Leslie wrote:

And you're trying to tell me the lens has nothing to do with the colours? These colours jump off the page and hit you in the eye!

If you would like to give the Lens Baby even more special powers that's fine with me. But the colours come from getting the corect exposure, shooting in RAW picking the right colour space (ProPhoto) for conversion and tweaking the right adjustments. The lens just throws in its magic bit of softening and very selective focus
But at the end of day I'm very pleased you like the photos that's what it's all about. I should be going on about the special colour powers of my lens rather than giving the simple secrets away.