Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ML for A6000, which one to start with?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
[...]

Finally, my asbolute favourite 35mm on nex is the tiny w.nikkor-C 2.5/35 for nikon rangefinder cameras: not cheap (but not as expensive as the summicron), not extremely common but an excellent all-round lens on aps-c, with the bonus of some swirly funkiness wide open that disappears completely by f2.8-4.

Thanks Aanything,

is this the nikkor you're mentioning?
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/rangefinder/35mm-f25.htm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
That cctv lens is awful other than in the centre of the frame. Fun at first, but ultimately very limiting. It also comes branded as Fujian.

Every tool is limiting in it's own way. For me it is my most loved lens on NEX. I even find a place for it in my wedding workflow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note the MFD of this Nikkor 35 2.5 . Pretty long for a 35mm. RF lenses have this problem in general. You have to be aware of this before buying.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for a Konica 35mm you should be looking at prices anywhere from $30-60 depending on how lucky you are, if you are interested in a 100mm I personally have a soligor 105mm 2.8 in T2 mount and I love the thing;) great bokeh and very small for a 105mm.

you do get 2 types a longer one with a closer focus range but less pleasing bokeh and the shorter more compact one, both should be cheap.