Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MIR 1B 37mm F2.8 wide open.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: MIR 1B 37mm F2.8 wide open. Reply with quote

These are all shot on my EOS-M, and the MIR 1B 37mm F2.8 wide open.
This is my 2nd using the lens, and all hand held. I am sure I would improve with a tripod. :0)
Slight PP adjustments.

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the first shot Roger, it shows the great bokeh of the MIR. I liked that lens a lot, I think you will as well. It's a well travelled lens, I got it from Drack in Lithuania.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I love the first shot Roger, it shows the great bokeh of the MIR. I liked that lens a lot, I think you will as well. It's a well travelled lens, I got it from Drack in Lithuania.

Now that is funny, as I eyed it while he had it listed!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not the same one, I had that one a couple of years and used it a lot, but then I found myself using the Flektogon and not the MIR and it's a shame to have a great lens sitting doing nothing.