Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Sharptail wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

If the OP is still reading this thread......it's worth checking the light seals in the camera back OR wait until you get the film developed and you'll soon know with white streaks over your picture.

I'm still looking in here from time to time.
The film I put into the camera is awfully pink at the leader.
I'm now on frame 6 of a 24 exp. roll, and will just wait until it's shot to see if I get anything at all.
I may have to buy a new roll of film for it.
There is a slight dent on the film loading door that really doesn't show in the pictures above.
It looks minor to me, but we shall see...

-D.S.

If after seeing your pictures you see white streaks then the foam in the slots, that seals the door, probably have rotted away and is an easy do it yourself fix....hope it's ok and enjoy using a film camera.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently saw an X-370 with 45mm f2 at my local camera store and the price was so good I bought it. I had had a 45mm some years ago and didn't really like it -- it seemed a bit soft at all apertures. And I wasn't sure what to expect with the X-370, a descendant of the XG-1. I bought an XG-1 when they first came out, but its cold weather performance was poor.

Well, I am impressed by this set. It seems like a wonderful small set for travel.

These were taken in the past couple weeks.