Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Minolta Dimage RD-3000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Minolta Dimage RD-3000 Reply with quote

Yeah i know... nothing manual here! But it can be focused manually if you like.....

Anyway: as a Minolta collector i had come across quite some of their APS film gear like the S-1 and S-100 reflex and most of the lenses. The fact that i couldn't use these lenses always was some kind of frustration. So i was quite happy when the Monster adapter for NEX popped up. Unfortunately the man who made it only made a few and it does not look like there are going to be any more of them.

The RD-3000 has always been in the back of my head as an item to look out for, and there it was: a nice and complete set with the 17mm lens included! At 90 euros i could not resist so i bought it. Now i only miss the 400 mirror lens and the Vectis set is complete.

The camera has been used quite a bit by the looks of it, but it still works perfectly! The quality doesn't disappoint at all it's just a really slow machine!

If anybody is interested, i've created an album in my flickr stream with pics from the RD-3000. I will be adding more over time made with various lenses.
See here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/chantalrene/albums/72157679206980306

Minolta Dimage RD-3000 by René Maly, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Congrats

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog