Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Dimage RD-3000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Minolta Dimage RD-3000 Reply with quote

Yeah i know... nothing manual here! But it can be focused manually if you like.....

Anyway: as a Minolta collector i had come across quite some of their APS film gear like the S-1 and S-100 reflex and most of the lenses. The fact that i couldn't use these lenses always was some kind of frustration. So i was quite happy when the Monster adapter for NEX popped up. Unfortunately the man who made it only made a few and it does not look like there are going to be any more of them.

The RD-3000 has always been in the back of my head as an item to look out for, and there it was: a nice and complete set with the 17mm lens included! At 90 euros i could not resist so i bought it. Now i only miss the 400 mirror lens and the Vectis set is complete.

The camera has been used quite a bit by the looks of it, but it still works perfectly! The quality doesn't disappoint at all it's just a really slow machine!

If anybody is interested, i've created an album in my flickr stream with pics from the RD-3000. I will be adding more over time made with various lenses.
See here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/chantalrene/albums/72157679206980306

Minolta Dimage RD-3000 by René Maly, on Flickr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Congrats

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog