Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Medium Format Autumn
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Medium Format Autumn Reply with quote

Last sunday I made a trip on the mountains behind Bologna with my Pentacon Six & Flek 50, loaded with a Velvia 50 roll.

Despite being handheld (so most of the times wide open and with 1/60 time) I managed to get some shots, especially into a chestnut trees forest.

And the rolling hills around the forest:

P.S.: A little joke I have with Attila... are these colorful enough? Razz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Velvia ! No B&W Smile Thanks! Nice images I love them , just look colors isn't pretty ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yeah, Velvia ! No B&W Smile Thanks! Nice images I love them , just look colors isn't pretty ?

I'm just waiting for the Ilford Delta 100 roll I shot with the Isolette in that same place Razz

Shot #1 would be far better in B&W even if Velvia reds in the fallen foliage make the shot decent also in color.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are great. Lovely colours in all of them but I especially like #3 - the lonely leaves in the foreground - and #5 the landscape.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#5 for me

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love #5 as well and i to think #1 would be better in b/w

Cheers
Dave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
These are great. Lovely colours in all of them but I especially like #3 - the lonely leaves in the foreground - and #5 the landscape.

I also prerer #3 and #5, especially the latter, but #4 has so nice colors I hardly achieved in other shots.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to me #3,#4,#5 also.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of them great, Alessandro!
My fav is #3.

Jes.