Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Macro Tamron SP 90/2.5 Adaptall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Macro Tamron SP 90/2.5 Adaptall Reply with quote

Macro Tamron SP 90/2.5 Adaptall

Please read the description, lens isn't in 100% condition!

OPTICS: Lens was likely stored in humid area: there is slight haze on inner surface of front element and some fungus fibres around rear element. I think performance shouldn't be affected significantly if anything.

MECHANICS: Focusing is smooth, aperture snappy.

COSMETICS: Only minor signs of normal usage.

INCLUDED: lens and original front cap

Because I have no adapter for the lens, I can't test exactly, if the image quality is really affected. Because of this, I will offer 14 days guarantee for 500+ post members. If you won't like the lens, you can return it to me and I'll refund money exc. postage.

Last shot was taken under LED light, the dots ar mostly dust particles.

Price: €62 + shipping

I accept PayPal (+3%) or MoneyBookers (+1%)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rear stuff might lower contrast a little...but that's not a problem for this lens Wink

Mine also has some fungus near the front with significant dust all over...one couldn't tell unless they looked INTO the lens instead of AT the pics Cool