Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M4/3 to NEX adpater
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: M4/3 to NEX adpater Reply with quote

hello all,

I'm considering to switch my gear from Oly to a NEX-7 camera and i would like to know if i could re-use all my M4/3 adapters (Konica, Canon etc..) by using a M4/3 to NEX adapter ? and keep the infinity focus obviously.
Someone having tested this solution ?

Thanks for any info.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adapter is exists, but I think not so stable , member Koji did try it out long time ago. Okay if you can't afford better solution.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one in my NEX-C3 but it's not fine as Attila says. Some m43 adapters placed on top of it doesn't get infinity, and it is too thin, so the locking/unlocking mechanism is not easy to handle.
My recommendation: go for specific NEX adapters and try to sell the ones you have for m43...
Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I use the adapter and it is not very good: the locking mechanism is quite flimsy and there is no infinity with most of the adapters. Since I use both m4/3 and NEX the adapter is useful to me, but I bought a dedicated FD - NEX adapter to use with my preferred line (FD obviously) and re-adapted to FD m42 and Nikon F lenses.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the advice Wink

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'm finaly buying an OM-D Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexaddict wrote:
Well i'm finaly buying an OM-D Laughing

Good choice!. I've been playing with one of a friend and I've got a very nice feeling with it.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb camera! Congrats!