Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lot sale. Lenses.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Lot sale. Lenses. Reply with quote

I prefer to sell them as a lot because of their value. For few of them shipping would be equal or a bit bigger than their value. I'm talking North America shipping. Worldwide is doable but expensive.
Here they are:

Soligor 105/2.8 with Soligor M42 TX mount. You can take out the mount and put whatever TX mount you need. Clean front glass, cleaning marks on the rear element. No scratches, fungus, separation, haze. Smooth focus. Built-in hood. Usual dust specks inside that won't affect the picture. Snappy aperture that goes both ways without the mount.
The "M" from the mount is stuck so with the TX mount on, the lens will stay wide open.

Auto Reflecta 50/1.4 in M42 mount. Clean front glass, 1 inch long hair line scratch on the rear element. It doesn't affect the pictures. Aperture a bit sluggish between f/8 and f/16. No fungus, separation, haze. Smooth focus. The helicoid containing the front element has a bit of a play. The lens has been opened for sure but whoever did it was good. Usual dust specks inside that won't affect the picture.

SMC Takumar 55/2 in M42 mount. Clean front and rear element. Butter smooth focus. Filter rim a bit bent. I don't have any 49mm filter to try it so I will assume that it doesn't take filters.

Automatik Teleobjektiv Admiral GMC 135/2.8 in M42 mount. Clean optics, smooth focus, snappy blades, built in hood. Dust specks inside that won't affect the picture.

Dimension 135/3.5 in M42 mount. Clean optics, smooth focus, snappy blades. Dust specks inside that won't affect the picture. My first 16x20 inch print came from this lens.

Tamron Variofocus close up lens. It has to be screwed on top of a lens with a 49mm filter rim.

Paypal is on me unless you want to pay as a gift. Total value would be around #300. I'll let it go for $220 + shipping.
I have a ton of pictures. Let me know which one do you want to see.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soligor M42 TX mount fixed. Aperture fully operational with the M42 mount.
Price lowered to $200 + shipping.
It won't go any lower. Soligor itself is in $150 range.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot about them.
Opened to offers, individually or lot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howe much for the 105mm soligor and the 50 1.4 by themselves?