Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lorell Photographic Purchase review
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Lorell Photographic Purchase review Reply with quote

I would like to review Lorell photographic and offer my praise.
OK for the Bad
There website stock can be very much out of date, currently 1 month out, and no form of online ordering.
Now for the Good
I contacted one of the Branches in Luton to enquire about a Vivitar 90mm F2.8 Macro (komine) in M42 Mount that was showing on the list.
I asked the very nice lady to look if they still had it, she could not find it in the window so asked for my number and advised they would call me back.
She called me back 30 minutes later advising that she had found it, I asked her what condition it was in and she said that it was in ok average condition with no fungus showing.
So i decided to take a gamble and purchased the item.
Well it arrived today and i was very pleasantly surprised.
Packing was excellent, with the correct postage paid on the item, so no rip off there.
on opening i was greeted by a nice leather case (i did not know that it came with it).
I opened the case to find what could only be described as a brand new lens that probably had been used 2 or 3 times with a perfect gold japan sticker.
To conclude
Fast postal service.
Excellent customer service
Excellent Price
and there description of condition did not exaggerate if not undersold the item.

Highly recommended and will buy from them again in the future only wish that they took better care of the web side of things.

URL http://www.ukcamera.com/lorell/index.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, I bought something from them ages ago too and got good service. Can't remember what it was though Laughing