Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for Oly/Canon FD/FL 55 1,2 or Minolta/Nikkor 50 1,2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Looking for Oly/Canon FD/FL 55 1,2 or Minolta/Nikkor 50 1,2 Reply with quote

Hi there,

Can't make ebay tell the difference between 1:2 and 1.2 when searching, so am getting a bit of a headache. If it can tell the difference and you know how to phrase the question, do tell.

At any rate I'm looking for one of these: Olympus OM 55 1,2, Nikkor AI / AIS 50 1,2, Canon FL/FD 55 1,2 and Minolta MD 50 1,2.

Typical prices on ebay lately (not counting the significantly lower UK only auction prices) have been L250 for the Canon, L250+ for the Nikkor, very typically L250 for the OM and L200 for the MD and that's what I'm willing to pay.

Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent you a PM.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought an FD SSC 85/1.2 from http://mkoptics.net/m/index.php?cPath=5
They have a good selection of f1.2 normals.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they do, and they are even in Holland (EU).

Still, let me conclude the thread, for the car has developed a need for attention and as such I'll first see how far the Rokkor 58 1,4 can take me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting too late I guess, but when you begin your search anew, use quotation marks on eBay for specific searches. I just tried (Olympus 55 "1.2") without the parenthesis and only 10 entries showed up with that specific lens. Of course, you might have to try " 1,2" as well, but it will prevent 1:2 from showing up